Here you will find support materials for your lash lift and tint trainers training. Here you can find answers to common questions and a basic guideline to how your course will proceed. Please keep in mind that this training is for licensed estheticians and cosmetologists only. The information on this page is for the individual student's use only. Let's get started!
To access and shop the professional products on this website, use code PBPRO20 (All caps)
How Your Course Works
1. You will be contacted by our owner and Master Elleebana Trainer Kelly Rhode.
2. You will receive your student materials in the mail including: Evolve Lash Lift Kit, Trainer Manual and Complete Belmacil Tint Kit.
3. Study your trainer manual and the videos provided. Please review all the training download links below. You may download these to your computer for future use. We will be reviewing these documents during our Training Session.
4. You are now ready for our Trainers Training. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. This session will need to take place via Skype or FaceTime. Once we have a time set, please email back which platform works for you and your Skype email or FaceTime phone number. feel free to ask questions at this point.
5. Please, make your videos and send to Kelly at email@example.com
You will have to make videos of yourself performing the following techniques:
a. Lash Lift application
b. Lash and Brow Tint application
c. Correct Lift Reversal (if not able to find a model then a mock one)
These videos must show your face in the start of each of these videos, so we are certain it is you. Upon successful submission of the trainer’s information, portfolio and videos, your trainer will then be sent an exam. Once the exam has been completed and the content of this exam has been marked by our HQ assessment team you will be sent their trainers certificate and you will be added to the website as an official lash lift trainer together with your bio and headshot under the heading of the state and city you represent.
Each trainer is required to sign a contract before holding a course and getting access to our FB Page + Trainer Discount Codes. Elleebana HQ will contact you with your contact.
Trainers who are most successful have course dates scheduled 3 months in advance, answer questions on Facebook Forums, go around to the salons in their area letting them know you offer training, posting on social media, giving tips/tricks, etc… BE ACTIVE. This is a commission based position… You can be very successful if you work.
Please remember that I am your Master Trainer from here on out. You may reach out to me at ANYTIME with questions or concerns. I am here to help you!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Text or call: 612.817.5655