*ATL* Elleebana Brow Lamination Certification
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $600.00 Sale
| | ATLANTA | | Join Elleebana master trainer Kelly Rhode, and Paige Thompson from the Panoply Beauty Pro team for a hands-on Elleebana Brow Lamination training with the new Elleeplex Profusion line!
Monday, August 23
*PLEASE complete the student intake form at the bottom of this page.
*Send a copy of your professional license to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Once course is purchased, you will be emailed a welcome letter with more details.
Event will be held in a private Roswell workshop space.
Address will be emailed in your welcome letter.
Brow Lamination is fast becoming one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry and Elleeplex Profusion is a highly sought after product line due to the quality and benefits of the product. Brow lamination gives the appearance of fuller eyebrows that are more easily shaped or corrected into brows that clients LOVE.
This course arms you with the detailed concept of brow lamination as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve perfect results each and every time.
Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment.
You are guided through the cost and income potential of brow lamination to build your marketability. Our hand selected trainer Paige Thompson will then demonstrate a brow lamination service – we take our time walking through the treatment step-by-step and showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
You will then work on two models under the careful guidance and instruction of your trainer, paying close attention to the key elements of brow lamination. Your day of learning will be summarized with an exam before the at-home portion of your learning begins. Submissions of before and after images for assessment after your training date are required to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills with confidence.
• Elleeplex Pro Starter Kit (15 Lift & 15 setting sachets, combo pack of silicone rods, lash lifting adhesives, Elleebana make up remover 30ml, application brush and a Isolator tool and Elleeplex ReGen Next Gen)
• Elleeplex Brow Lamination Manual
• Precision Brow Pencil series- all 3 colors
• Microbrushes, silicone mascara wands, doe foot applicators
• Elleeplex Advanced Aftercare
In addition to:
• Certification (upon completion and approval of 5 case studies)
• Name and salon info entered into the Elleebana stylist database
• Theory (including trainer tips and tricks)
• Marketing advice (social media tips, hashtags to use)
• Photo tips and tricks (lighting, using ring light, angles)
• Elleebana Indemnity/consent form
• Live demonstration
• Model practice time- 2 models
• Resources for ordering product and supplies
• Ongoing support
*Must hold an esthetics or cosmetology license to attend
Early bird registration incentives will be announced shortly!
Special Elleebana product pricing the day of the event.