Elleebalm Lami Balm Adhesive
This flexible and malleable ELLEEBALM rapidly adheres the lashes to the rods and shields with ease, allowing for isolation and directional correction of lashes without pulling or tugging, thanks to the balms polymerising properties.
Unlike many balms on the market that come in pots and are prone to air exposure and polymerisation over time, we have chosen a squeeze tube design for the ELLEEBALM. Bigger is Better, and these tubes hold a brilliant 20ml of product, providing around 100 applications. However, keep in mind that lash densities and resistance may require varying amounts of product to be used. This product size makes this an incredibly viable option price wise for salons.
Packed full of gorgeous ingredients the ElleeBALM is formulated with the lash health in mind. Packed full of plant based or synthetic essential amino acids so this product is vegan, you will find ingredients such as serine, arginine, threonine, proline, alanine and others usually found in high end skin care products, not often found in lash products due to the expense to include them. These beauties are providing the ultimate lash hydration. Other nutrients such as:
- Glycerine and Pea protein – a hydration booster
- Jojoba oil – moisturises the lashes and offers protection to the follicle
- Aloe extract – nourishes and encourages the lash length and thickness
- The glutamic acid in this formula is from wheat protein making it vegan but not suitable for celiac.
- Colour and fragrance free to reduce any further possibilities of sensitivities to the balm or to the salons service.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested
- 12 months after opening is the open time and shelf life is 3 years before opening.