Elleebana Gold Batch Ultra Super Eyelash Glue (10 ml)
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- $70.00 Sale
This 10ml bottle of Elleebana Ultra Super Adhesive is perfect for experienced technicians that want a quick setting time. Ultra Super Adhesive has a setting time of 1-2 seconds and retention of 5-6 weeks. Ultra Bond Adhesive is suitable for use during classic and volume applications.
**Shelf life of the product is 6 months unopened and 6-12 weeks when opened.
95% cured after 10 minutes, the remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours.
Elleebana adhesives enjoy the ideal humidity of 45-60% relative humidity and a room temperature of between 68-82 degrees Fahrenheit.