Elleebana Red Batch Ultra Bond Eyelash Glue 10ml
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- $35.00 Sale
Perfect for beginner lash artists. Red Batch Elleebana Ultra Bond Glue is perfect for technicians that want a slightly slower setting time than the Ultra Super Adhesive.
Ultra Bond Glue has a setting time of 3-5 seconds and a retention of 4-5 weeks.
Ultra Bond Glue is suitable for use during classic and volume applications.
**Shelf life of the product is 6 months unopened and 6-12 weeks when opened.
95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours.
Elleebana adhesives enjoy the ideal humidity of 45-60% relative humidity and a room temperature of between 68-82 degrees Fahrenheit.