Lash Lift Aftercare
Written by: Paige Thompson
Giving your clients the BEST Lash Lift doesn’t end at their scheduled appointment- homecare plays a huge role in their results!
Let’s touch on some of the Do’s and Don’ts with Elleebana Lash Lifts:
Use heavy oils or castor oils as the large molecules that make up these oils can cause lashes to drop and lose their lift.
When applied daily, lash growth serums can cause the lashes to avoid the natural shedding process. This can result in over-processed lashes and undesired grow out stages since we end up lifting the same lashes over and over again.
It’s also important for clients to not stop using lash growth serums “cold turkey” as this will signal most of the lash line to shed at the same time. Yikes! Instead, advise your clients to cut back to use every other day or every third day.
- Can apply immediately after a lash lift and at home 1-2 times a day
- Use as: 1) lash treatment to keep lashes healthy and tint color more vibrant 2) clear mascara 3) mascara primer when you combine with Elleevate
- Contains amino acids, keratin proteins, collagen, and vitamins to keep lashes as healthy as possible while providing shine
- Sunflower extracts helps provide long-lasting color from tinting
- Can be used on brows and beards, too!
- Light weight mascara
- Contains keratin, biotin, and arginine to condition, nourish, and support lashes
- Can be used directly after a lash lift, but must be removed with Elleebana Makeup Remover (or cool water) before bed
- Removes all makeup residue and oil barriers
- Gentle foam- doesn’t burn eyes or dry the skin
- Can be used backbar & retailed
- Great to remove lash & brow makeup
- The high HLB (hydrophilic and lipophilic balance) gives a deep cleanse and dissipates quickly through the lash line to attract dirt and makeup before easily rinsing off with cool water