Written by: Paige Thompson
Ready to get THE BEST lash results using the Elleebana One Shot system or the new Elleeplex ProFusion system? Take note of these tips for each system!
ROD/SHIELD SIZING & LOTION PLACEMENT
- Measure lashes ½ way up the rod or shield for more natural results.
- Measure lashes ¾ way up the rod or shield for more dramatic results.
- Always be sure to avoid lashes curling back on the rod and hitting the eyelid! This can cause over-curling of the lashes when finished.
- Place lotion in a consistent, even application from the base of the lash (avoiding the skin) to ¾ of the way up the lashes (always avoiding the tips of the lashes).
- Both the lifting and setting lotions should be placed thick enough to be white on the lash line, not see-through.
- Adjust lotion placement according to the lash line- where sections of lashes are shorter, bring the lotion down lower to accommodate.
- Measure lashes ¾ the way up the rod or shield for best results.
- Place lotion in a consistent, even application from the base (avoiding the skin) to ¾ the way up the lash or more (avoiding the tips of the lashes).
- Both the laminating and setting lotions should be placed thick enough to be white on the lash line, not see-through.
- EP is a very forgiving system! Although we still want to put an emphasis on lotion placement, this system allows some leniency, which is especially great for beginner lash artists.
Picture featured- Perfect lotion consistency with the Elleebana One Shot system by lash lift student, Sydney Ramsey.
Fine/Sparse lashes- 4/3 (rare timing choice) or 5/4
Average lashes- 6/5 or 7/5
Strong/Coarse lashes- 8/5, 9/5, or 10/5 (rare timing choice)
Fine/Sparse lashes: 5/5 or 6/6
Average lashes: 7/6 or 8/6
Strong/Coarse lashes: 9/8, 10/8, 11/8, or 12/8
*To speed up EP processing times you may wish to add a heat source (ex: heated eye pad or dry cotton rounds topped with a warm, dry towel).*